Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Dream

For many years, I've had a dream. That dream of making properly printed t-shirts ith my anarchist librarian motif.

The original t-shirt utilized fabric paint to write the word "Librarian" with a big fat anarchy A in place of the first 'a'. On the back, a closed fist (think Black Power) with letters spelling out READ on the knuckles.

I want now to make these t-shirts and to sell them through Cafe Press.

With this email, I am soliticing proposals and designs for both front and back. I am interested in designs which use the ideas above or ones of your own creation. With your design (should you choose to submit!), please submit your proposal for costs and your cut, be it monetary, product or barter. I think I would prefer to acquire the design outright, since I have no idea what profit, if any, I'd ever make on these.

Resolution, file type and other image specificiations here:
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/help/images.aspx

I am especially interesting in selling black t-shurts with this design, which require somewhat different design thinking: http://www.cafepress.com/cp/learn/blackshirts .


Deadline: January 15, 2006
Please contact me with questions, and feel free to forward this to anyone you think might be interested.